Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inspiration to start my own family blog

I have been thinking of creating a family blog for sometime now & never made the time to check into it. Unfortunately I have been home sick all week with the stomach flu? female probs? not sure really!? SO, I decided to get one set up. I have several friends with blogs/web pages and really enjoy catching up with what their families are up to on a regular basis. A friend of mine, from my good ole SIUE days, has one and although we have not talked much in the past 10+ years (omg its been that long!) I feel it has help us get reconnected this past year. Unfortunately she had a tradegy hit her family and although she & I do not talk often she is in my thoughts & prayers daily. Her blog has helped me & many others feel connected to her during such a terrible time. I feel like I can reach out to her without overwhelming her, check in to know she is ok & made it through another day/week and just let her know I am here...so, Betsy - if you read this thank you for the motivation - you have been an inspiration to me! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I am going to!




1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog-congratulation! Your Brody is precious and should definitely win the contest...but I would really work on that toilet water thing.....HA! Scrap with you soon I hope! Michelle

    ReplyDelete