Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life in the fast lane

Well I cannot believe it has been over a month since I last wrote! Life has been so busy around here, I am behind on many things! March came & went by so quickly - it is hard to believe spring is here & Easter is only a week away! In March Matt & I took a much needed vacation to Mexico with our close friends Eric & Kim Benting. We had a wonderfully relaxing time! I will post pictures as soon as I get my camera back...Matt has taken it over with all the campaigning he has been busy with. His brother, Adam Brown, is running for City Council & Matt has assigned himself "Campaign Chair". He has truly enjoyed the politics, strategizing, spending time with his brother & even the drama that has gone with the process. I think he has found a new hobby...politics. He has spent every minute he is not working - on the campaign trail - leaving Brody & I to keep things at the home front under control. The election is Tuesday - I hope Adam wins but more importantly I cant wait to spend some time with Matt! Brody however has loved having all of the campaign workers at our house every weekend. He entertains them & sobs when they all leave. He is quite the social butterfly! He is growing & changing everyday and continues to amaze us! In closing, for those of you that can - get out & vote on Tuesday - its a big election for Decatur & we need a good council to help our city move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment