Monday, February 2, 2009

Regis & Kelly


Well, I am being real ambitious today...actually Brody went to bed early so I am able to get some things marked off my "to do list". Ok, so I know I am a little biased and probably a little out of control, but Regis & Kelly have a cutest baby contest every year & entered Brody in it tonight. We do not find out anything until March (the week of March 9 is when the online voting begins). I felt really confident after he won "Cutest Baby" at the Macon County Fair last summer, but then when he did not win the WAND contest I was a little discouraged. :( Anyhow, I decided to give it a shot -I mean what do I have to lose - I could actually get Matt to go to NY when I have tried a dozen times at least AND Brody could win $ for college. So, here is the photo I entered...VOTE FOR BRODY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment